1. Your personal data shall be processed according to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
2. Controller of personal data provided electronically via website www.forex-rr.com shall be RR Group.
– e-mail: email@example.com
3. Data Controller shall process your personal data as users of www.forex-rr.com, i.e. in particular full name, e-mail address, telephone number or other contact information provided to the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- answering the enquiry indicated in the contact form or by e-mail,
- registering the user at www.forex-rr.com,
- verifying payments on an ongoing basis and assigning them to the user on Telegram messenger,
- creating a user history,
Personal data shall be collected, including, but not limited to the moment of user registration or upon placing the data at the website.
4. Legal framework for processing personal data shall be:
- performing obligations and rights of the Data Controller arising out of the agreement concluded between the parties – Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR, or
- consent granted by you – Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
5. Your personal data can be transferred to:
- entities that can perform the objectives specified in aforementioned section 3 on behalf of the Data Controller, i.e. in particular:
- entities that are IT service providers,
- entities that will process personal data according to GDPR upon explicitly documented instruction of the Data Controller.
Your personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organizations.
6. Your personal data shall be stored:
- if processing is associated with the agreement concluded by both parties – until limitation of all claims regarding the agreement,
- if data processing is conducted on the basis of granted consent – until it’s withdrawn,
- in case of e-mail correspondence – until all indicated circumstances and enquiries are clarified and completed.
7. You shall have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data, once the conditions and requirements specified in the provisions of the GDPR are met:
- right to access your personal data,
- right to rectify incorrect personal data,
- right to erase your personal data, e.g. if personal data are no longer necessary for the original purposes of their collection,
- right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data, e.g. if processing is not compliant with provisions of law,
- right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable IT format, which can be sent to another data controller or request the Data Controller to transfer the data to another controller, provided that it is technically possible.
8. You shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Data Protection Authority.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, but processing by the Data Controller is necessary to answer your enquiry or perform obligations and rights under the Agreement between the parties.
Use of the Website
1. Using the website requires registration and/or login.
2. When using the Data Controller’s website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the computer using the website or the external IP address of the Internet provider, access time, etc. Data related to your visits at the website are recorded in the IT system only to the extent necessary for your use of the website.
1. “Cookies” are single, small text files sent by visited websites and downloaded on the user’s computer. Information contained in these files enables contained information to be read only by the party that created it. Therefore, the website cannot access other files on the user’s computer.
2. Mechanism of cookies is safe for the computers of the Data Controller’s website users. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into users’ computers. Nevertheless, the browsers offer the option for the users to change the settings for storing cookies in their terminal device. In case of deactivating Cookies, using Website shall be possible despite the functions which naturally require cookies.